Monday, December 24, 2012

Do You Have a Real Retirement Plan in place?

Do You Have a Real Retirement Plan in place? Hi Friend, My name is Manohar Lal Mattu. I am retiring on 3i Mar 2015. I have a plan in place, how about you? I wanted to take a moment of your time and ask you this question. Is the 40-40-40 plan working for you? You know..., "work 40 hours per week - for 40 years and then after you retire - get paid 40% less of what you earned while you worked "? (AT LEAST THAT'S HOW I UNDERSTAND THE PLAN). Let me put it another way: Do you have a retirement plan or do you have a savings plan for your retirement that is actually working? These are all very real questions that need answers. And although if you are reading this and are about in your 20's and 30's you may not even be thinking this way, but you should and let me tell you why: You can not depend on your government to bail you out, doing so is foolish; You can not depend on some company to take care of you in your old age; let's face it, you can't even depend on the likelihood that your current J*O*B will be there tomorrow. So what's the answer? I have found a plan, it's unique and out-of-the-box-thinking in terms of building a retirement income, but what's best about it is that it works. One24 is the company and it's new. I've recently joined and am already making money which is doubling every month. It's different: you are give 24 green tickets and within 24 months (or less) you are able to build a substantial amount of money to retire on. This is NOT GET RICH QUICK and you will have to put forth some effort so if you are thinking that this is a free ride, don't bother filling out the form. I am looking for some sincere and honest people who are serious about building a retirement fund that will grow and grow. I'd love to show you how to do this and be successful. Get on my list now. If you have a great savings plan that's working for you then this may not be for you, but maybe you know someone who could use this easy to do and affordable business. Just Click on the link below to get more information. http://www.reality-networkers.com/marketingsecret6.php?refid=1623633 God Bless You Fellow Future Millionaire! Manohar Mattu

No comments:

Post a Comment